15 January 2009

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

"When I was praying I started thinking of all the things that were happening. There were lots and lots of ideas in my head and how we could make things better and I was really feeling very down and not sure which way to proceed. I had this mental image of being in a tunnel and instead of the light at the end of the tunnel being extremely narrow and a distant spot, the light opened up and the tunnel got wider and wider and went in many different directions. I talked to you [Kate] about it and said, ‘I am not prepared to pursue one path. We are going to do everything in our power to influence things.'

Gerry McCann, in: The Tablet, on 16.06.2007

4 comments:

  1. Don't they feel ashamed to have cheated on so many people?
    They must be used to cheat, their whole lives.
    you don't learn to act like that from a moment to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollywood is missing 2 very good actors: Kate and Gerry M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was her prayer 'Please God don't let them catch us'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and influence they did.

    Patience, patience.





    .

    ReplyDelete