27 May 2009

McCann Case: Dianne Webster Statement

Number: S741

Surname: WEBSTER

Forenames: DIANNE

Age: Date of Birth:

Address:

Postcode:

Occupation: RETIRED

Telephone No:

Statement Date: 11/04/2008 Number of Pages: 1

I am the above named and I live at the address given to the police.

On Friday, 11th of April 2008, between 10:26 hours and 11:56 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable FERGUSON at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

On Friday, 11th of April 2008, between 13:28 hours and 14:29 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable FERGUSON at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed: D WEBSTER Signature witnessed by:


No comments:

Post a Comment