27 May 2009

McCann Case: Fiona Elaine Payne Statement

RESTRICTED STATEMENT

Number: S749

Surname: PAYNE

Forenames: FIONA ELAINE

Age: 35 Date of Birth: 29/08/1972

Address: 82, KNIGHTON CHURCH ROAD, LEICESTER,

Postcode: LE2 3JH

Occupation: ANAESTHATIST

Telephone No: 0116 2213152

Statement Date: 10/04/2008 Number of Pages: 1

On Thursday, 10th of April 2008, between 8.55 hours and 10.25 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during the interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

On Thursday 10th of April 2008, between 11.10 hours and 12:34 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

On Thursday 10th of April 2008, between 14.10hours and 15:53 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

During the interview I drew up a plan of the Tapas Bar table at the ocean Club containing the positions we sat on 3rd may 2007. I mark and produce this rough plan as exhibit reference (F.P 100).

I also drew a plan of the apartment which we stayed at in the Ocean Club I mark and produce a rough plan as exhibit reference (F.P 100)

I also drew a plan of our apartment at the Ocean Club in relation to the other members of our group. I mark and produce this plan as exhibit reference (F.P 102)

At 4.30pm on the same day I handed the exhibits to the witness Dc 1485 Messiah.

This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed: F PAYNE Signature witnessed by:

RESTRICTED STATEMENT

Number: S749A

Surname: PAYNE

Forenames: FIONA ELAINE

Age: 35 Date of Birth: 29/08/1972

Address: 82, KNIGHTON CHURCH ROAD, LEICESTER,

Postcode:

Occupation: ANAESTHETIST

Telephone No:

Statement Date: 14/05/2008 Number of Pages: 1

I am the above named person and I reside at the address previously given to the Police.

This statement is further to one I made on Thursday 10th April 2008 with regards to a series of video taped interviews at Leicestershire Constabulary Headquarters, conducted by Dc 1485 Messiah.

On that statement I made reference to exhibits handed to Dc Messiah. One of those exhibits is documented as FP 100.This should read FP101

This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief

Signed: F PAYNE Signature witnessed by:



1 comment:

  1. Aenesthesist?
    She understand a lot of making people falling unconsciosly.
    At all ages...

    ReplyDelete