27 May 2009

McCann Case: Fiona Elaine Payne/DC Messiah Statement

Number: S745A

Surname: MESSIAH

Forenames: IVOR

Age: Date of Birth: OVER 18

Address: BRAUNSTONE POLICE STATION MAJOR CRIME TEAM

Postcode:

Occupation: POLICE OFFICER DC 1485

Telephone No:

Statement Date: 15/05/2008 Number of Pages: 1


I am Detective Constable 1485 of the Leicestershire Constabulary currently based at Braunstone Police Station with the Major Crime Team.

On Thursday 10th April 2008, I was on duty at Force Headquarters.

Between 8.55am and 10.25am on that day I conducted a significant witness interview with Fiona PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (IM/20) and working copy (IM/20B) as my exhibits. I also produce a transcript of that interview as my exhibit (IM/20A).

Between 11.10am and 12.34am on that day I conducted a further significant witness interview with Fiona PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (IM/21) and Working Copy DVD (IM/21B) as my exhibit (IM/21A).

Between 2.10pm to 3.34pm on the same day I again conducted a video taped interview with PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (IM/22) and Working Copy DVD (IM/22B) as my exhibits. I also produce a transcript of that interview as my exhibit (IM/22A).

During the interview process Fiona PAYNE produced the following exhibits:

FP/100 – Plan of the Tapas bar table at the Ocean Club

FP/101 – Rough plan of their apartment

FP/102 – Rough plan of their apartment in relation to other members of the group.

At 4.30pm the same day I recovered all 3 exhibits from Fiona PAYNE.

This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief


Signed: I MESSIAH Signature witnessed by:



1 comment:

  1. There comes Fiona Payne.
    Will she be happy in her marriage or does she dispise David?
    Will she still be living with him, after what happened?
    Will the money he is bringing home compensate everything?

    ReplyDelete