25 May 2009

McCann Case: Matthew David Oldfield Statement

Confidential Statement
no:S748

Surname: Oldfield
Forenames: Matthew David
Occupation: Doctor
Statement date: 09/04/2008
Number of Pages: 1

I am the above named and I live at the address given to the police.

On Wednesday, 9th of April 2008, between 10:19 hours and 11:22 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable FERGUSON at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

On Wednesday,9th April 2008 , between 11:54 hours and 13:08 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable FERGUSON at Leicestershire Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

On Wednesday, 9th April 2008, between 14:14 hours and 14:51 hours I was interviewed by Detective FERGUSON at Leicestershire Police Headquarters. As a result of a technical problem this interview did not record. I was then re-interviewed by DC FERGUSON between 15:18 hours and 15:38 hours. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.

During interviews I marked on a plan (labelled as exhibit D.M.2)the route that I took between my apartment and the Tapas Bar when checking on my daughter Grace. I have now produce this plan as my exhibit M.O.1.

This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

signed M. OLDFIELD

Previous: McCann Case: DC Ferguson Statement Regarding Matthew Oldfield

No comments:

Post a Comment