26 May 2009

McCann Case: Rachael Mariamma Jean Mampilly Statement


  LEICESTERSHIRE CONSTABULARY                           
Witness Statement
CJ Act 1967, s.9; MC Act 1980, ss.5A(3) (a) and 5B; Criminal Procedure Rules 2005 , Rule 27.1
URN
Statement of:
  Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY
Age if under 18:
Over 18
Occupation:
Recruitment Consultant
This statement (consisting of 1 page(s), signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. And I make it, knowing that if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it, anything, which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.
Dated:
9th April 2008
Signature:
Tick if witness evidence is visually recorded             (supply witness details on rear)
I am the above named person and I reside at the address given to the Police.
On Wednesday, 9th of April 2008, between 10:23 hours and 12:19 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable 1578 Andrew GIERC at Leicestershire Police Force Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
On Wednesday, 9th of April 2008, between 13:47 hours and 15:28 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable 1578 Andrew GIERC at Leicestershire Police Force Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
On Wednesday, 9th of April 2008, between 16:12 hours and 16:31 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable 1578 Andrew GIERC at Leicestershire Police Force Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
  LEICESTERSHIRE CONSTABULARY                           
Witness Statement
CJ Act 1967, s.9; MC Act 1980, ss.5A(3) (a) and 5B; Criminal Procedure Rules 2005 , Rule 27.1
URN
Statement of:
  Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY
Age if under 18:
Over 18
Occupation:
Recruitment Consultant
This statement (consisting of 1 page(s), signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. And I make it, knowing that if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it, anything, which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.
Dated:
9th April 2008
Signature:
Tick if witness evidence is visually recorded             (supply witness details on rear)
I am the above named person and I reside at the address given to the Police.
Further to my statement given to Leicestershire Police earlier today, I wish to add that at 12:19 hours today I produced the following exhibits:
Table Plan – Tapas Restaurant (RMJM/100)
Sketch Map – Praia Da Luz (RMJM/101)
Sketch of Car Park (RMJM/102).
At 16:31 hours today I produced the following exhibit:
Phone List (RMJM/103).
This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment