1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

Thank you all...

...I'm not on a witch hunt...

Thanks to all of you for mentioning my blog. I just wanted to say I'm an independent film director, nothing to do with television journalism. I'm not on a witch hunt. Each post in my blog under the "strange connection" tag is an approach to bring to debate and hypothesize numerous informations/ suggestions/analysis which are currently being dismissed and even suppressed in the British Media. I never wrote anything about the case until a few weeks ago when I noticed Tony Parsons article in the Mirror and then MEP Roger Knapman slandering and vilifying the Portuguese Constitution and the Portuguese Police. That truly upset me. Also, the McCann’s reaction to being made arguidos was one of the things that made me think seriously about their behaviour. Why, would someone desperate to recover their abducted child choose to retire to England and take on the strongest defence lawyer team in living history? Not to mention the McCann’s lobby “strange connections”…

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.