1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

Gail Cooper's reasons for naming a Suspect: 'He was unpleasant'



Dailymail

He was rambling and becoming agitated. He really unnerved me.

"I thought he was a conman trying to pull a fast one. He was very creepy. He wasn't Portuguese - I think he was either Tunisian or Moroccan.

She added: "We have been going out to Portugal for 10 years or so, sometimes four times a year, so I like to think I know the Portuguese pretty well.

"They are always smartly-dressed and polite - and this man wasn't. He stuck out. He was unpleasant, and I felt vulnerable when I was in his presence."

"My memory of him is very vivid. It was unnerving. He made my blood run cold and gave me the creeps.










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.