1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

The horrifying story of Madeleine’s parents (Telecinco exclusive on the Leaks)

' The Program of Ana Rosa ' has obtained in first hand, and for the first time in the world, the exclusive statements of the parents and friends of Madeleine McCann, hours earlier and after the disappearance of the small girl. These astonishing and chilling statements, make clear the innocence of Kate and Gerry in the disappearance of their daughter, and point at the window of the apartment where they were staying, as the key element to the famous disappearance.

Madeleine McCann disappeared the evening of Thursday, the 3rd of May of 2007. The English girl, of then three years of age, was away on holiday with her parents and brothers in a hotel in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, Portugal. The days before to her disappearance, Gerry and Kate were very watchful keeping the curtains lowered and the windows closed. As well, between all the friends, they had come to an agreement to keep between all the surveillance of the children.

The previous days

Two days before the disappearance two workers came to repair the shutters of the room and the window, as reported by the parents of the small missing girl.

A significant fact took place the day earlier when Maddie accused them to have cried the previous night and that her parents did not come. Gerry and Kate worried asked her why she had cried, but the girl did not answer. “While we had breakfast Maddie said: Mummy, why didn't you come when when we were crying last night?" (...) Gerry and I talked for a couple of minutes and decide to watch more for the children at night ".

The day went on without incidents. During the evening Kate was the one that took charge of Maddie and the twins. “When I came to the apartment I was surprised that Kate had dealt with the children and she even had douched them. I sat down with the children and read them a story" , Gerry stated. Therefore, they only had to put the children to bed, after what they drunk a pair of wine glasses and a beer in the lounge, and went to the place where they had stayed to have dinner.

“We did not check the safety of the windows assuming that everything was well with the lowered shutters, the closed window and with the curtains runned", Gerry stated.

The dinner

At 20:35 they arrive to the' Tapas Bar ', where he had stayed with his friends. Gerry chooses a seat from where he can see his apartment worried by Maddie's words during the breakfast of the same day.

The first one in checking condition of the children was Gerry himself. "I noticed that the angle of the door had changed and that it was opened some 45 degrees (…) perhaps Maddie had woken up and gone out of the room. I looked obliquely in our room but I saw that Maddie was not (...). I opened the door 60 degrees, looked at the left and saw Maddie asleep ".

All that remained was a scary moment. On returning to the restaurant Gerry meets another guest and they talk for approximately five minutes. At the same time, a friend of the McCann’s leaves the restaurant to see her daughters, and reports she saw a man with a child between his arms a few meters away of the apartment. “I went five minutes later and when I was moving towards the apartments I saw Gerry speaking with another guest. At approximately 20 meters of the intersection I saw a man with a child in his arms (...) I assumed that he was the father. I did not go to the other apartments because Gerry had already just done it and I returned ".

Kate was the next person to check on the children, but it was a friend of the family who offered to go that went instead her. “I went to see the apartment of Kate and Gerry. I did not notice if the shutters were raised or not (…). I saw the door of the child’s bedroom partially open. I did not enter inside the bedroom. I saw the curtains closed, and I am sure of it since I didn’t notice any movement (…). I did not enter to check if Maddie was there. I returned to the Tapas bar and said to Kate that everything was well ".

At half past nine in the night, therefore, it is not known with absolute certainty if Maddie was inside the room, but since only half an hour had spent since Gerry had seen Maddie sleeping; it’s supposed that she was asleep and in a good condition.

The next person checking the apartment was Kate, with the sad surprise that her daughter was nowhere to be seen inside the bedroom.

The mysterious disappearance

“When I went to see Maddie I realized that she was not there. I looked in the whole apartment, returned to the children’s bedroom and at that moment I saw the curtains moving towards me making visible that the blind was opened up. I moved towards the window and I opened the curtains to see if she had climbed out through there but I saw no traces of her. I don’t know if I closed or not the window at that moment." , reports Maddie's mother.” In shock I ran to the Tapas Bar and shouted to Gerry: “Maddie is not here, someone has taken her".

At this moment they all went out running to look for the small girl. “When Kate came running and said: Maddie is not here, someone has taken her ", I thought that it can’t be and I rushed to the apartment and down the same path as ever. I looked everywhere. I returned to the children’s bedroom and started thinking what could have happened. For my surprise I realized that I could raise the shutters without effort and almost without noise. When I entered I saw that Maddie's bed was almost intact. The outside part of the corner of the bed sheets was a little turned, the cushion, the pink plush and her piece of blanket was almost in the same place that I saw the last time ".

After verifying that the girl had disappeared, it was a friend who immediately called the Portuguese police, making it clear that they had not waited 45 minutes as pointed out by some speculations.

Source: Telecinco.Es(link for the original text)
Link for the Video of the Program



6 comments:

  1. This story popping up in the papers is not a coincidence it has a purpose. It conveys that the girl was alive on May 2, and that it was a planned abduction, and that the shutters were faulty thus providing easy access to the room. Stating that the girl complained to the parents that they cried for them is to make the public believe that Police released the story and not the McCanns. Therefore this story accomplishes the following, it gives credence that the girl was alive before May the 3rd, there was an abductor, and the Portuguese police are callous for trying to sabotage their campaign for child welfare. Simply put it is spin at its highest level.

    Quem não tem vergonha todo o mundo e séu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Guerra: muitissimo bem.
    As manhas e manipulações continuam numa interminável campanha.

    Pobre criança.Pobres gémeos tb.
    Pobres crianças de todo o Mundo a quem acontecem situações horrendas.


    SHU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt it amazing...Clarnece is kicking off because of the leak, saying it is to smear the McCanns as they are in Brussels.
    Well first off what the hell are the McCanns doing in Brussels when they are suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine? Why the hell dont they concentrate on being better parents? Who would want advice on child welfare from a pair who saw fit to leave three children YET AGAIN, after they had been chided by the weeping child for doing so the previous evening?
    Secondly, does Clarence really imagine squwaking about fair play and the leaks of the McCanns own words detract from the fact that the leaked words prove they were lying about cuddle cat being moved? And if we now accept that cuddle cat was unmoved....How was Kate so certain Madeleine was taken rather than she wandered off? And how many more lies is there to be revealed by this odious pair?
    I note the Oldfields have pulled the same tack as Tanner and O'Brien when interviewed..subjective amnesia!!Which is as good an indicator of the value of their evidence as a no comment response would be.
    I am astounded that CLarence fails to see that its NEVER MIND THE LEAK< BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE LEAK>AND JUST WHAT THE CONTENT TELLS US ABOUT THE MCCANNS PARENTING DURING THAT HOLIDAY.ITS RICH TO BE DECRYING THE MESSANGER WHILE IGNORING THE DAMNING CONTENT OF THE LEAK!!
    ALL THE MORE ALARMING IN ALL THIS IS GIVEN THAT WE NOW KNOW MADELEINE WAS SOBBING THE PREVIOUS EVENING AND WAS SUFFICIENTLY UPSET TO MENTION IT ON THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED HOW THEY WERENT CONSUMED WITH GUILT RATHER THAN CONCERNING THEMSELVES WITH JOGGING AND JAUNTS AROUND THE COUNTRY.?
    COULD IT BE, MADELEINE WOULD NOT SETTLE BECAUSE SHE WAS SCARED THE MINUTE SHE WAS ASLEEP SHE WOULD BE ABANDONED ALONE IN A UNFAMILIAR ROOM, KATE LoST HER TEMPER HAVING GOTTEN FIRED UP TO GO OUT BOOZING AND IN A MOMENT OF RAGE......
    I DONT THINK THEY ARE FIT TO LECTURE PEOPLE ON CHILD WELFARE, IF KAREN MATHEWS STARTED LECTURING PEOPLE ON CHILD SAFETY SHE WOULD BE LYNCHED!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an American living in Spain. Please clarify this for me.
    Is there a link to this Spanish TV report?
    Were the documents shown on the program, or they were just translations of them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the excerpt of the video around 2 minutes, there's no document showed, just a voice over and some quotes of the most interesting bits. Don't know if in the full talk show there was something shown, not likely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.mitele.telecinco.es/programas/ana-rosa/19952.shtml?p=1

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.