1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

Jane Tanner - not a liar, not a fantasist, she insists....




JANE: 'Well, I've not spoken because the Portuguese police told us not to talk about the case at all, and.. you know, from day one we've done everything we can to help them with the investigation. I think maybe I'm talking now because I'm being called a liar and a fantasist and all this, and I know what I saw and I think it's important that people know what I saw because I believe Madeleine was abducted.'

'JANE: I'd love to, yeah, I think.. you know, I actively want to be re-interviewed. If there is a feeling that what we're saying is wrong, you know, be interviewed.. you know, and we can clarify that it's not wrong, you know, we're not making things up, it's just what happened.'
Panorama, BBC1.

5 comments:

  1. Boas! ESPERO!

    Ontem estive doente e não vim aqui.
    Agora vejo imensa coisa para ler e me revoltar,parece-me!

    MINA DE OURO! O COMPLOT É DE TAL MODO(E O SEGREDO)QUE COMEM TODOS DO MESMO. AH,GRANDES MIDAS,ISSO É QUE É VIDA.

    POBREZINHA DA MINA!
    R.I.P. MINA!
    O QUE TE FAZEM E FIZERAM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know;you know;we know......


    Insiste,insiste,insiste,Melga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not a liar, she is a bloody bad liar, either that or she should consider suing the wine company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exact words were that the police "found Jane's accounts 'unreliable'.

    She looked pretty miserable in yesterday's photo given that she had allegedly been paid a vast sum for being 'unreliable' and unhelpful in a case involving (Mr A's conclusions) the death and disposal of an innocent child.
    Tantamount to perverting the course of justice and wasting police time ... she's not above the law is she ?

    Labour's always guaranteed to be linked to the dubious and wholly unrewarding receiving massive handouts .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Government's inextricably linked to the farce .... another nail in their coffin.

    Someone over and above the British police allowed corrupt practice ... Jane & O'brien reportedly read earlier statements given to PJ and PJ's requested to attend to monitor body language was disallowed.

    What a corrupt, immoral shambles .... roll on the next election. I often wonder what Sir Ian Blair makes of the McCann fiasco and it's effects on the legal duties of our police.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.