1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

McCann Case: David Anthony Payne Statement


     RESTRICTED    .
STATEMENT
                                                                                                            
Number:              S750     
Surname:               [PAYNE]
Forenames:           [DAVID ANTHONY]
Age:                         [41]                         Date of Birth:     [14/04/1966]
Address:                [82, KNIGHTON CHURCH ROAD, LEICESTER, ]
Postcode:             [LE2 3JH]
Occupation:          [DOCTOR]
Telephone No:     [0116 2213152]
Statement Date:  [11/04/2008]         Number of Pages:            [1]
On Friday 11th April 2008, between 1026 hours and 1154 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
On Friday 11th April 2008, between 1319 hours and 1459 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
On Friday 11th April 2008, between 1530 hours and 1640 hours I was interviewed by Detective Constable MESSIAH at Leicestershire Police Headquarters, the interview was recorded on DVD. I am able to state that what I said during that interview is an accurate account of my evidence.
During the interview I drew up a plan of the apartment block we stayed in at the Ocean Club. I produce this plan as exhibit (DP 100)
I also drew a plan of the apartment which we stayed in at the Ocean Club. I can produce this plan as (DP 101)
At 5.15pm on the same day I handed the exhibits to the witness Dc 1485 Messiah.
This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signed:                                 [D. PAYNE]                 Signature witnessed by: [     ]




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.