1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

McCann Case: David Anthony Payne/DC Messiah Statement


STATEMENT
                                                                                                            
Number:              S745B  
Surname:               [MESSIAH]
Forenames:           [IVOR]
Age:                         [     ]                         Date of Birth:     [OVER 18]
Address:                [BRAUNSTONE POLICE STATION MAJOR CRIME UNIT]
Postcode:             [     ]
Occupation:          [POLICE OFFICER DC 1485]
Telephone No:     [     ]
Statement Date:  [15/05/2008]         Number of Pages:            [1]
I am Detective Constable 1485 of the Leicestershire Constabulary currently based at Braunstone Police Station with the Major Crime Team.
On Thursday 11th April 2008, I was on duty at Force Headquarters.
Between 10.26am and 11.54am on that day I conducted a significant witness interview with David PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD ( IM/23) and Working Copy DVD ( IM/ 23B) as my exhibits. I also produce a transcript of that interview as my exhibit ( IM/23A ).
Between 1.19pm and 2.59pm on that day I conducted a further significant witness interview with David PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (  IM/24 ) and Working Copy DVD ( IM/24B ) as my exhibits. I also produce a transcript of that interview as my exhibit ( IM24A ).
Between 3.30pm and 4.40pm on that day I conducted a further significant witness interview with David PAYNE in an interview room. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (  IM/25)  and Working Copy DVD (IM/25B) as my exhibits. I also produce a transcript of that interview as my exhibit ( IM/25A).
During the interview process David PAYNE produced the following exhibits:
DP/100 – Hand sketch of apartment block at Ocean Club.
DP/101 – Hand sketch of floor plan of David Payne's Apartment at Ocean Club
At 5.00pm the same day I recovered both exhibits from David PAYNE.
This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signed:                                 [I MESSIAH]              Signature witnessed by: [     ]


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.