1.Everyone shall possess the right to freely express and publicise his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination 2.Exercise of the said rights shall not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship Constitution of the Portuguese Republic, Article 37.º

McCann Case: Rachael Mariamma Jean Mampilly /DC Gierc Statement


  LEICESTERSHIRE CONSTABULARY                           
Witness Statement
CJ Act 1967, s.9; MC Act 1980, ss.5A(3) (a) and 5B; Criminal Procedure Rules 2005 , Rule 27.1
URN
Statement of:
 Andrew John GIERC
Age if under 18:
(if over 18 insert ‘over 18’)over 18
Occupation:
Police Officer
This statement (consisting of 1 page(s), signed by me) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. And I make it, knowing that if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it, anything, which I know to be false or do not believe to be true.
Dated:
13th May 2008
Signature:
Tick if witness evidence is visually recorded             (supply witness details on rear)
I am Detective Constable 1578 of the Leicestershire Constabulary Major Crime Unit, currently based at Braunstone Police Station, Leicester.
On Wednesday 9th April 2008 I was on duty at Leicestershire Police FHQ when I saw the witness Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY.
Between 10:23 hours and 12:19 hours that day I conducted a significant witness interview with Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY in an interview room at Leicestershire Police FHQ. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (AJG212) and Working Copy DVD (AJG213) as my exhibits. I also produce a Transcript (AJG213A) of that interview as my exhibit.
Between 13:47 hours and 15:28 hours that day I conducted a further significant witness interview with Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY in an interview room at Leicestershire Police FHQ. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (AJG214) and Working Copy DVD (AJG215) as my exhibits. I also produce a Transcript (AJG215A) of that interview as my exhibit.
Between 16:12 hours and 16:31 hours that day I conducted a further significant witness interview with Rachael Mariamma Jean MAMPILLY in an interview room at Leicestershire Police FHQ. The interview was recorded on DVD and I produce the Master DVD (AJG216) and Working Copy DVD (AJG217) as my exhibits. I also produce a Transcript (AJG217A) of that interview as my exhibit.
This statement is made by myself and is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.